Office Procedures to Combat COVID-19
To our valued clients,
The past 6 weeks have been interesting to say the least. While the vast majority of North Dakota remained open during the COVID-19 pandemic, the way business has been conducted changed drastically to minimize and slow the spread of the disease. As of May 1, the state of North Dakota began to “reopen” and relax some of the restrictions that were implemented in March.
To ensure we were available to our clients, our office remained open during the pandemic. However, our method of meeting with clients changed from primarily in-person to over-the-phone appointments. As of May 11, we will begin meeting in-person again, although our preferred method of appointments will remain over-the-phone for the time being. Your health, as well as the health of our employees and their families, remain a priority to us, so we are following the state’s guidelines and taking the precautions listed below for those needing in-person appointments:
- Appointments will take place in our conference room, as it is a larger space than our individual offices. This space provides more ventilation and 6 feet of required physical distance.
- Our conference room and lobby will be disinfected between each appointment.
- We will have hand sanitizer available for our team and your use. We are not required to wear face masks, but feel free to bring your own.
- We are asking for your assistance with the following:
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment.
- Avoid dropping by the office unless you have a scheduled appointment.
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
Thank you for your support and understanding during this time as we make changes to keep everyone’s safety at the forefront. We are so grateful for the relationships we’ve built on trust over the years.
James, Nate, Tina, Lisa and Anna